[SOLVED] Pubg cheat keeps crashing mid game.

catastroy

Question

I am on windows 10 1909 and using pubg loader. The cheat keep crashing mid game. Sometimes the esp and cheat menu and all features disapear, but mostly tslgame errors out with a error message and I have to then restart the computer and do everything again. today my game crashed in a single map for like 4 times.

Windows 1909 windows 10

CPU - 9900k

virtulization enabled

Secure boot disabled

Capture.PNG

Edited by catastroy

5 answers to this question

• Owner
1 hour ago, catastroy said:

I am on windows 10 1909 and using pubg loader. The cheat keep crashing mid game. Sometimes the esp and cheat menu and all features disapear, but mostly tslgame errors out with a error message and I have to then restart the computer and do everything again. today my game crashed in a single map for like 4 times.

Windows 1909 windows 10

CPU - 9900k

virtulization enabled

Secure boot disabled

Capture.PNG

Should be fixed now, it was korean translation which causing dll file too big

3 hours ago, Kradau said:

Should be fixed now, it was korean translation which causing dll file too big

No its not. It got fixed for a few hours after you mentioned it is. But then it is broken again . I am getting same error again and again every 5-10 mins.

• Owner
4 hours ago, catastroy said:

No its not. It got fixed for a few hours after you mentioned it is. But then it is broken again . I am getting same error again and again every 5-10 mins.

ill check what changed and get back to you later

• Owner
The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.